Thursday, October 1, 2009

FLAV IS BACK

COME ON FLAV!!

Rapper Flavor Flav is reportedly going to back on reality TV when his new show about going back to high school to get his diploma debuts on the new BET, VH-1. Mr. Flav had this to say about his new show which he hopes will be more positive:
“I just want to show the world it’s never too late to get your diploma, and show kids they should stay in school and not wait until you’re old to get it. Everybody sees me as this big love mogul. Now I got a baby girl, I’ve been there and done that and now it’s time for the next episode. I’ve been known to be a leader and I’ve had a lot of followers and there’s a certain franchise I’ve set up on VH1. This show can be big enough to change the direction of reality shows.”
We have to see it to believe it…..that slapstick that was Flavor Of Love was selling too well to cold turkey…

No comments:

Post a Comment